- Direct mounting to the chassis. No tray required.
- Rear bar protects canopy and under body boxes from damage.
- Fully sealed doors keep out water and dust.
- Under body boxes. Tapered to improve departure angle.
- Aluminium and steel construction gives the perfect balance between light weight and durability.
- Fully lockable.
- Monocoque construction removes the need for an internal frame and increases storage areas while reducing weight.
- Integrated with vehicle central locking.
- Integrated roof rack built into canopy roof.
- Canopy roof rated to 300kg as per AS1235-2000. Subject to vehicle manufacturers COG limit
- 2 large doors give you easy access to the large internal space.
- Completely flush low floor with no external lips makes loading and unloading a breeze.
- Rear power distribution for additional accessories.
Made in Australia
- Fully ADR compliant.
- Recessed rear LED lights reduces chance of damage.
- Internal LED door switched lights
- 12V power outlet.
- Slam shut latches
- Filtered air vents to cool and circulate air though the service body.
- Fully recessed doors for smooth exterior.
PLEASE NOTE: The VW Amarok towbar is integrated into the rear bumper which requires removal when fitting a canopy. A cab chassis towbar is required for fitment. Please contact us if you would like this added to your vehicle.