Fire Pits are a great addition to your backyard or campsite.
- Trig Point logo laser cut in all sides for improved airflow to keep your fire burning cleaner and reducing smoke.
- Keeps the fire up off the ground to reduce damage to the ground below.
- Australian made right here in Victoria.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Laser cut from 4mm steel for strength and durability for many years of enjoyment.
- Large pentagonal shape (approximately 66cm across x 30cm tall) allows for a bigger fire so everyone can sit around on those cold nights.
- Interlocking design allows it to be flat packed when not in use.
- This size is best suited to home use due to the weight and size.
- Weighs approx. 21kg.
- Laser cut from 3mm steel for lighter weight with additional folds for strength.
- Smaller pentagonal shape still allows a good size fire (approximately 52cm across x 25cm tall).
- Designed to be easily assembled and flat packed for camping and travel.
- Supplied with canvas storage bag for cleaner transportation.
- Weighs approx. 10kg.
* Cute dog not included, pictured in large pit.
* Fire pits are raw steel and will rust through use, this is normal.